Friday, May 13, 2016

To swim
Hi classmate, today I talk about of my prefer hobby, in general I don´t have many things that I do in my free time, because I don´t have a lot free time, but I have one things that I like so much, this is to swim.
I had to learn to swim   when I was eight years, because my cousin in that moment was competitor of swimming. At the beginning I only to swam because I had to go with her, but after I felt that I could do it very well and I liked.  Since that moment I have practice always.
Although in general I don´t like do sports, to swim is different, because  I feel that it is the only sport in which I don´t think in nothings more that to swim, all the rest is not important, is a sport that keep me calm, unstressed and I can connect with my self.  
I advice you to swim because is one of the sport more beautiful of the life, and of course is very good for the mind and the body.

Cudding… see you 

4 comments:

  1. i think swim is so good for the body and soul <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swim because is a very complete sport and very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaw cubito I love your topic, because I would like to learn swim. Teach me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love swimming too. There is something about the water I really love

    ReplyDelete