Friday, April 29, 2016

Hello again

Today I going to talk about my favorite technology device. In general in this society is difficult that one a person doesn´t  use a device technology  because this is one of the form for communicate us, who don’t have a cellphone today?

Well, although of this I don´t use many technology, but  I have a favorite device, this is the mp3 or mp4 how you decide called it, is an equipment that you can use for to keep information, pictures, etc.  but this is not exactly the reason because I have one this.


I have this equipment technology  since that I was very little, so so when I had 7 years old. The first of this was a present of my father, and now I have other like this, but more updated.  I used it all the time, in the mornings, in the way at the university, for the afternoon and for the night, for to sleep.  I like this equipment because I can listen to all the music that I like and this one of the form for do more funny my travel on bus, because this is enough long, very long. For all this reasons I can´t imagine my life without my mp3,  because  this would be like a life without music in the hand. 




No comments:

Post a Comment