Friday, December 16, 2016

My experience in this class


Hi classmates, hi for the last time: c

Today, I am going to write about my experience in this class, well this class was so different about the other English classes that I had to take in this university. This was different, because I feel that really I learned some things that I didn’t know, some rules or expressions with which I could to expand my vocabulary. I think this was a very good class.

Personally, to learn English has not been easy, I have always wanted to speak English so good, I think this is important for all us, and I would like to travel for around the world, and with this language is easier communicate with the other people. I think this course help me about my English level, and about the blog, I think is a good teaching method for practice this language. I really learned some things in this course, but I think that this is not enough, there are still many  difficult things for me, for example I can understand the most things that one person says in English, but when I want to say something, I don´t  find the correct words for this, for this reason, I think that I must improve my vocabulary, and to practice more, and I hope  to do it, I hope soon I can to speak English so good, I like English, and really I would like to do it.

So, I have admit, that this semester I don`t practice English so much, for different reasons, and specially in this last time, because the other subjects about my career have been very demanding, and I have not had time for this. A few weeks ago, I tried to practice with song lyrics, and with this I learned other words, but I know that this is not enough and I have to practice more if I want to speak English to perfection. 

   
Well I hope this class has been so good for you.

Goodbye,  see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment