Friday, November 25, 2016

Summer Holidays


Hello classmates, today I am going to talk about my next holidays this summer.

Well, to start I want to say that my holidays are very similar all years, because with my family all summers go at the same place, is a beach named “Consistorial” this is in the fifth region, near of “El Quisco”, in this place we can enjoy quietly, because is a private enclosure and never we had problems, as well as we are eleven or twelve persons in the house, and for this reason is even more fun.  I go at this place since I was a little, a baby I think, and I like so much, only sometimes we go the other place, one year we went at Pichilemu, other year we went at La Serena, but this happen only occasionally.
"Consistorial"

"Consistorial"














This year I think we will go at the same place; other possibility is “La Serena” again, because my mother found on internet, a place, a beach that she likes so much, this is “Isla Damas”, a beautiful place with transparent water. I don´t know this place and my mother neither, but she saw it and she say, that probably we will go there this summer. Really I don´t know where we will go, but when I go to any place with all my big family I always enjoy,  we go to know the other beaches near the place, we play different things, and more. I only hope this year my holidays last a long time. 


"Isla Damas"



3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Consistorial, but maybe I could go there since I always go to El tabo which is quite near from el Quisco. And I agree with you that family holidays are very enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Isla Damas it see beautyful, with that color in the water one could think that is not Chile, it be nice that you can go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Javiera, I had never heard about Consistorial but that see like a very beauty place. Well the beach is always a good place for forget all and relax. I wish you have very funny holidays this year.

    ReplyDelete