Saturday, April 23, 2016

activities

Hello boys and girls
Today I had do four activities of the plataforma.uchile in the unit 3, that will comment below
In the first activity I had to choose  a desk top computer and a computer desk  with a Budget of $800 and $200. In the electronics store I found a very good deal for you, an Apple computer for only $603 and a White floating desk for $134.
In the second activity I had to choose one alternative for each questions about the tool of the new century: internet and answer some questions for to know if I am an internet addict. in this quest I obtained between 31 and 40 points, for this rason I´m not internet addict because I have control over your usage.
In the activity 3 I had to fill in the gaps of a text about MP3 like a new tecnology, and in the activity 4, the most fun for me I had choose an article of the page and answer some questions. I chose an article about using veil in the women, this article is very interesting for me because one of the things in that my carrer is worried is about the society and culture in the persons.
Some words that this were difficult for me, were:
Subjugation: act of subdue or dominate, bringing under control a person
Imprisoned: a person deprived of liberty
Western: one a person from west
Cityzenchip: a  person who gozade rights and duties of a country, a person considered citizen

Banned: to prohibit

3 comments:

  1. We read the same article XD
    it was interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh cubito the article you chose it looked very interesting , look and read it and was very good :) by the way it is very good that you are not addicted to Internet
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. we choose the same article!! this is so funny, I am very interested in the topic.

    ReplyDelete