Friday, April 22, 2016


Hello everyone

Well,
This is one of the most important photographs of all that i have. This picture was taken for me and represent two important moments in my life, for one a part the most dificult moment, when my best friend tell me that, she would be mother, and for the other part one of the most important gifts in my life, here i am whith my goddaughter “Colomba Paz” who in this picture she was newborn.
Colomba has been transformed in one of the most important persons in all my life and is one of the greatest concerns nowadays.

Good i hope you like this picture, fondly

Colombita and me  

2 comments:

  1. This is so tenderness! She is a little baby and you will be there while she growing up (and you too haha), it will be a magic love experience like godmother. How old is Colombita? see ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi violeta thanks for you comment
      Colomba today have eight monts, she is very big now ;c
      see you

      Delete