Friday, September 30, 2016

Venecia



Well, in this opportunity I have to talk about one place that would like to know,  this first activity, is very difficult for me, because one of the things that I would like in a future is to travel for all the world, I like to know different places so much. But if I have to choose one of them, I will choose is Italia, but not all Italia, specifically Venecia city. This is one of my favorite places, since I was a little; I watch this place in the TV programs about places around the world. And simply is beautiful.

The reason because I would like to know this city is because as well as be a tourist attraction for all the beautiful monuments, the idea of to know the city abroad the a boat, is an idea not very usually, and in the night the view is even better.




The places more famous there, and I would like to know too, are The great canal of Venecia, The bridge of Rialto and Palace Ducal of Venecia.
  

Well this is my favorite place, meanwhile, I follow dreaming with this beautiful place 

9 comments:

  1. Wow cubito i have no idea this was your favourite place! i'm sure you will go there someday and if you want to invite me i won't be mad at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course Rocio, I can invite you and we can to visit all food places, I Know you love the food <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg cubis, I also want to go to Venecia!!! we should totally go together, we also can invite Chio and eat a lot of pizza and raviolis YEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg cubis, I also want to go to Venecia!!! we should totally go together, we also can invite Chio and eat a lot of pizza and raviolis YEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´so beautiful and know the city by boat sounds perfect (by the way, I like your blog, is so beautiful and colorful)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People say it's very beautiful, I would like to know smaller cities in Italy, too..that would be fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. It reminds of an episode of The simpsons when Homero tried to resemble Venecia in Springfield hahaha. I would like to visit Italy to taste a real italian Pizza or Spaguetthi :)

    ReplyDelete