Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I am sam official trailer

Hi friends, I hope you are well

Today I am going to talk about a movie that I like,
the same as the last activity this is not easy because I like so much many kind
of movies, one of the things that I love to do in my free time is watch movies,
eating chocolate.

One of the many such movies that I liked is “I am
Sam”. I saw this movie for first time (I don´t remember when exactly but,
around of seven or eight years ago) on television, in my cousin´s house. We
were zapping and this movie was starting and I love it.

This is a British movie of drama published in 2001 and
directed by Jessie Nelson; the main actors in this movie are Sean Penn, Dakota Fanning and Michelle Pfeiffer. This movie is a
story about a man with mental deficiency; during all story this man tries to
recover his daughter because the state does not consider him competent for the
care of his daughter. In this combat will be with him, a lawyer Rita Harrison.
This is a very sad story and
represents the reality of many people in different situations about their
children, is a really exiting story with many lessons of life and I like this
movie because show some appearances can to trick. This is really beautiful for
all viewers

Good I hope you can show this film
you will not regret. Here a little trailer so that you can motives.


See you soon  











7 comments:

  1. Owww I've seen this movie twice or three times and I love its story. Good choice. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuu a sad story... I hink I´m going to cry with it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! is very emotional and the songs are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! is very emotional and the songs are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I' m Sam is a great movie. The story really makes me feel very emotional. Besides, Sean Penn is one of the best actors; and what about the soundtrack, it's fantastic.Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I saw it, but it catch my attention

    ReplyDelete