Sunday, October 9, 2016

Surf in Pichilemu


Hi classmates, today I am going to talk about the best holidays I have ever had.
In general, all my holidays of every years have been fantastic, because I always go to beach with all my family, we are around 12 persons, and all years we go at the same place, a village named “Consistorial”, this place is near of “El Tabo”, in  Valparaiso, and is very fun and calming be there . But I remember one specific year, when after to go 10 days to “Consistorial”, one friend of my father, invited us to Pichilemu beach for to surf.




I had never surfed, then we lease surfboards and wetsuits and Jorge, the friends of my father with his family teach us. Surfing is difficult, waves would throw me, but I learned something, my father learned faster than me, but I learned this is important.  This was very fun, we had a great time and ate a lot, this are holidays I have ever had, and I hope return here someday and surf again. 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cubito i had no idea you knew how to surf and you look like a professional surfer in the picture! i would ask you to teach me but i'm terrible at sports :( jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGG I feel like with this homeworks I'm meeting again my two best friends from college!!!! I didnt know that you were surfer on pichilemu cubitooo!! did you met some hot australian surfer? 1313 okey see you tomorrow I promese this time I wont be late jeje

    ReplyDelete
  4. surfing in Pichilemu, what an awesome experience, I see it's kind of difficult but fun

    ReplyDelete