Friday, October 14, 2016

My Pets



Hi classmate, this week I am going to talk about pets, and I like so much the pets.Well, this activity is nice for me, because I like all type of animals, especially the big animals; I love whale, dolphin, lion, rhinoceros, etc. but my favorite animal is the elephant. Is so beautiful, I love your ears, trunk and legs, and I like it because represent good luck and a new begin for some cultures, But like I can´t care none of this in my house, I like pets too, since I was a little, I always I have had pets, I had a dog called “Pelusa” (this was my first pet), then I had two birds or “Catas”, I had too fishes, and now I have the other dog named “Alondra” and one hamster named “Gus” for Gustavo Cerati. 


Alondra, was a gift of my cousin eight years ago, it is black, with white spot, is very cute and loving, and apparently, now it hope your first baby. 



And Gus was a gift of this year, mi friends of the university Rocio and Karina arrived at class room with a hamster and they give me for my birthday, it is beautiful, and I love it since I saw, but it is grumpy, enraged and bite me all the time but I love it.




                   

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw is the first time that i see alondra, she is so pretty, and gus reminds me when you are angry jaja the only difference is that you don't bite us (thank god)... he is so big and beautiful now! im very happy that you love him. Take care cubito <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cubitooooo, alondra it's so beautiful :( I love dogs!!! And im sorry for the character of gus I think she needs a couple or something like a playing partner 1313 jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beatiful your pets =) I would like to have a hamster but for now I can't :(

    ReplyDelete