Friday, October 21, 2016

TV SERIES



Hello classmates, today I am going to talk about TV series or soap opera with which I have obsessed.

Generally, I always that I like a TV series, a movie or a soap opera, I obsess with its, when I was a little, I cried with the finals of all TV series that I watched, and although I am not proud of this, all my life I have like junk TV.  Since some time one of the first TV series with which I obsessed, are the police series, I remember, one of this was Prison Brake, this was one of my favorites series, and then was series about crime, I watched series like Criminal minds, CSI, NCIS and other like this. My favorite TV series always have been about this same, crime, killing, police, suspense, mystery, etc.,( this sounds some strange, I am not a mad murderer woman) series about something for solve, for example Lost,  I think it  makes us believe we are doing. 


Actually, I am not obsess with any of this TV series, I see some things, but I am not really obsess, but I remember when my mother watched the Turkish soap opera I said “how you can see this trash?” and I never thought I would see, and now I am obsess with one of this, I am ashamed for this, but I can´t leave see, and when I can´t see it, I look for the episodes on internet.  














3 comments:

  1. Cubitoooo you dont nothing to be ashamed !!! turkish soaps rules!!! jajajaj I never saw prision break but I want to watch it one day :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ajaja Cubito i think you should have been a detective or a forensic doctor, now i understand why you have a soul of justice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I like the same themes of TV series, and I've seen... all that you mentioned! but in Lost and Prision Break only a few chapters. Regards

    ReplyDelete