Thursday, November 10, 2016

My future job

Hello classmate, today, the teacher requested us to talk about my future job, and when we were   little, I think all us though that we wanted to be big, because then we could to do all that we would like, but we don´t know until now, that life of the adults is not easy, and worst of this is the job. Later I thought I would work in any clothing store, but what I wanted was put a coffee restaurant and cakes (still I want it), But when you start to study in the university, this change.

Today I don´t want to work, I think life of the job is boring, you have more responsibilities, and workday is extensive, I prefer to study for all my life, but I can´t, none of us can, because later coming the children, the house, the car and a lot of accounts for to pay.   But the good thing is I will be able to work in anything that I would want, according my career.  Really, I still not imagine what I would work, but whatever it is I will be fun, because I will be able to contribute in my society.  


Good I hope, when I have to work this happen in a long time more 

No comments:

Post a Comment