Friday, November 11, 2016

Post graduate studios

Hello classmates, today I’m going to talk about post graduate studios what I will want take.
So when you are study at the university, you think in all things that you want to do, sometimes I think that I want to study all my life, to do all type of the post graduate about my profession, to do this in other countries, etc.  But this is not possible because the education in general in this country is very expensive. Probably we would not have the possibility of to study here if we would not have any scholarship, this is my case, and for this reason you have to study so much in the school and later in the university.



I don´t know what post graduate studios I want to do, because I recently I know some areas about my profession, but I would like take some post graduate studios about public politics or gender. I like so much this topics. I would like to travel to Brazil, because in this country mi profession is one of the best, the best studios of social work are of this country, and too I would like to travel to any country of North America, because technology is better than in Chile. But my possibilities in this moment or some more years are not so good. I hope to get any scholarship for it.


Regards


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Something similar happens to me to your situation, in the sense of hoping to obtain some scholarship to be able to continue with later studies. I hope we will do that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete