Wednesday, June 15, 2016

About me 


Hello again, Today I am going to talk about me and my interests

Good, the things that I can say about me are not many, because in general I don´t do sports, I don´t have hobbies and there is nothing that I do excellent. But I tried to do some things that I really love, like swimming or learn to play the guitar.
I learned to swing when I was seven years old, my cousin was a very good swimmer and she took me with her for to practice, for this reason all my life I liked swimming  and although I can´t to practice more because I don´t have many time because of my studies, I always  attempt  do it.


Other things that I learned when I was a child, was learn to play the guitar, a friend of my father teach me when I was twelve years old, but again because of my studies I stop playing the guitar and I forget some chords and songs. It is one of the things that I would like to learn again. If I think in the things that would like to learn like this, there are three things that I would like to learn in this moment, the first is learn to play the bongo drum that my father give me for my birthday, the second is learn to speak Portuguese ahhh, but of course before of this I would like learn to speak perfectly English and finally I would like to learn self-defense. 






Good this is my history about me and my interests I hope you like it.

See you


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Is good that you want to learn self-defense, is not only useful in attacks on your person, it makes you feel more safe and have confidence in yourself. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self defence is a good thing to learn. I personally like martial arts. There is a lot of strategy and methodology behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self defence is a good thing to learn. I personally like martial arts. There is a lot of strategy and methodology behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cubo <3 is really good that you want to learn to play the bongo, because it is a very interesting instrument and I also love as it sounds. Regards

    ReplyDelete