Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hello
Today I am to talk about of my career and the reason because I chose this.
When I finish my secondary education I had very clear that I wanted to study, but for some things of fate my plans changed and now, I think that this was the better, I chose study social work like one of the options that I had. But now I can say that I feel happy because is a beautiful career, is a career that it have many things that it can do for the society, in this we take care for all the problems of the people and our homework is to contribute in solutions for a better society.

A social worker is necessary professional in the world, because   we study for change some things of society, we are professionals worried for the people and we have special interesting in the injustices and inequalities in society, for this reason, the work of social worker in this society is very important, we are persons worried for well-being of people and we are qualified for do the change that all need.

For this reason the most important for social worker tools like conviction, perseverance, determination and we need believe in the change and above all love and respect this profession, what´s more is important consider the changes in the future like the persons and technology for work with this people for the change.
About the subject that I like this year, is Economy, because in the beginning I thought that this subject was very difficult to learn, but this is not real and I learn that is very important for understand the inequalities of this society. In general the Economy is a topic that all turn down but if all we would learn this discipline we would understand more about the order of the society.

Good I hope that this topic you liked and you love your career always, this the key to success

1 comment:

  1. I like economy too :) and you look very happy in this carrer. Regards

    ReplyDelete