Thursday, June 9, 2016

Santiago

Today I am going to talk about Santiago city and I like more and dislike of this.
I have lived in Santiago all my life and I don´t know many places of Chile, but I know some beautiful places in de south of Chile and for this reason, I dislike Santiago in general, because is not a place with many green areas, because the air is very contaminated, but the main reason because I dislike Santiago is the means of transportation, I live in San Bernardo and for go to the university or another place in the center of Santiago I must travel two hours at least, this is that more hate of Santiago. One of the things that I would make for turn Santiago into a better place would be this, to change the means of transportation.

But even so, there are some things that I like in this city, for example the parks and history monuments that I recommend you go to visit. One of the most beautiful places that I like so much is “Cerro Santa Lucia”, because  is a place where you can look at the city from here, and the other place that I like so much is “museo de la memoria”, a place full of history. Too you can visit “cerro San Cristobal”, “parquet forestal” and the other beautiful places. I hope you like them.



See you.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same, I hate losing so much time in the transportation, besides the transport system is very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cubo <3 like you , I agree that public transport in Santiago is really bad.
    I think if you listen to music in the two-hour trip this may be more enjoyable jeje. Regards

    ReplyDelete