Monday, June 27, 2016

My Favorite Band 

Hi again

Today I am going to talk about one of my favorite bands and songs. This activity is not easy, because I like very much all music in general, but specially rock music in all its forms, like Funk Rock, Pop Rock, alternative Rock, etc.
I don´t have one favorite specific band or  singer, I have lot, for example  bands like “Los Bunkers”, “Coldplay”, “Los Tres”, “Pearl Jam”, “Chancho en Piedra”, “Gustavo Cerati” “Red Hot” in many others. But if I had to choose one of this, I would keep with the band “Los Tres”. This is a Chilean band of alternative rock, formed in Concepcion since 90s. Music of this band incorporates different styles like Rockabilly, Jazz and Chilean Folklore.


The reason why I like this band, is because is one of the best Chilean bands of rock, I love all songs and specially because is one the favorite bands of my father and since I was little, we go together to their concerts.
My favorite song of this band is “La Torre de Babel” because is stick, and this song speak about a cigar, this is very original idea ¿ What song speak about this?.  In general all songs are originals and fantastic, I like all.



Good, I hope you like the video and band

Regards.   

1 comment: